This easy recipe will give you a semi-sweet (because I’m watching my sugar intake), soft, rich, and at the same time a little chewy chocolate cake. I’ve decided to write this down after my second attempt. The quote “try and try until you succeed” definitely applies to baking especially for someone like me who has just plunged into the world of baking. It goes without saying that I’m falling in love with this challenging and fulfilling activity.
- 21×6 loaf pan
- parchment paper
- spatula (for mixing)
- 3 mixing bowls (2 should be microwavable)
- 120g dark chocolate
- 60ml heavy cream (warmed, 800W for 1 min & 30 sec)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 10g (⅛ cup) cake flour
- 10g (⅛ cup) cocoa powder
- chocolate chips (as much as you want)
- non-melting powdered sugar (as much as you want)
- Line the pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
View original post 115 more words