Servings: 1 pound cake, 4-5
Cooking Time: 45-50 minutes
- 1.5 cups whole wheat flour (aata)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 2 large or 3 medium banana
- 3/4 cup brown sugar ( you can use normal sugar as well)
- 2/3 cup any neutral flavor oil (i have used peanut oil)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp oil for greasing the cake pan
- 2 tbsp whole wheat flour for dusting the pan
- 1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
Sieve the flour in a deep bowl, add baking powder, baking soda and a pinch of salt in it.
Then mix it nicely. Our dry ingredients are ready.
In another bowl take brown sugar, add oil and vanilla extract in it.
Take riped banana and mash it nicely with a fork, you can also use a blender to…
View original post 406 more words