Here are 21 tips to get you to your best productivity.
- Check email in the afternoon so you protect the peak energy hours of your mornings for your best work.
- Stop waiting for perfect conditions to launch a great project. Immediate action fuels a positive feedback loop that drives even more action.
- Remember that big, brave goals release energy. So set them clearly and then revisit them every morning for 5 minutes.
- Mess creates stress (I learned this from tennis icon Andre Agassi who said he wouldn’t let anyone touch his tennis bag because if it got disorganized, he’d get distracted). So clean out the clutter in your office to get more done.
- Sell your TV. You’re just watching other people get successful versus doing the things that will get you to your dreams.
- Say goodbye to the energy vampires in your life (the negative souls who steal your enthusiasm).
View original post 636 more words